Friday, September 7, 2012

Out to Dinner















Here are a few of the pics from our fancy night out!  This restaurant, called O'Hills, is owned by a Korean actor, and is the ritziest restaurant in town.  I'm a bit underdressed for the elegance of the restaurant, but it didn't matter much.  The nutrition director (in charge of school lunches) invited me, Gina, and one of the administrators out for dinner.  The nutrition director, JinJin is a super upbeat, active, happy woman, who wants to learn English better so she can travel more easily in foreign countries.  She invited me over for dinners at her house, and the four of us set up a tentative date to an amusement park in Seoul.  :)

Add caption
The reastaurant is buffet-style. 
Famous for its steak and seafood.
 
She caught us mid-laugh.

Gina and I under the chandelier.
Me, JinJin, and the adminstrator (SeongJeon).


1 comment:

  1. I think I should make an important note here... Notice everyone is smiling in each picture!! Oh boy... Yup... That's right, a smile is contagious... See now you have me doing it too :D super grin for being out with friends lol!

    ReplyDelete